What to see and do in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a futuristic city filled with skyscrapers hugged by shimmering turquoise waters. Filled with so many family friendly activities, you will never run out of exciting places to explore.
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Dinner on a restaurant on top of a skyscraper
- Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Take a boat trip or ferry around the harbor
- Shop Ladies Market for some great treasure and deals
- Visit The Peak
- Explore new technology and science at the Hong Kong Science Museum
- Explore the history of Hong Kong at the Hong Museum of History
- Explore the Big Buddha
- Watch the magical nightly Laser Light show
- Try a new food or indulge in the most delicious dim sum or duck
- On a rainy day, head to the Elements Mall for some indoor ice skating, a movie at the movie theatre, or a little shopping
Where to eat in Hong Kong
- Tsim Tung Ho Choi Seafood Restaurant - Located on the second floor of the Empire Center Shopping Centre. Delicious Dim Sum, noodles, chicken, and ribs. This was one of our very favorite restaurants in Hong Kong. The harbor view is gorgeous too!
- Peking Garden in Kowloon- absolutely amazing Peking duck. Delicious food and an absolutely beautiful experience. https://www.pekinggarden.com.hk/en
- Wooloomooloo - If you are celebrating something special or want a dinner with a view like no other, this steakhouse is perfect. The food was delicious but the view was show stopping! https://woo-prime.com/
- Spasso - Delicious Italian food with tables inside and outside beside the harbor. Authentic Italian woodfired pizzas and fresh salads and savory pastas.https://www.divinogroup.com/restaurants/spasso/about-us/
- Korean Food - We ate at Gaga Hoho Korean restaurant and tried so many delicious foods. We loved that we could try bites of lots of different items. https://www.facebook.com/Gagahohohk. There are so many amazing Korean restaurants in TST along Kimberly Rd. So many delectable options!